What is the 9.12 project?
The 9.12 project is designed to bring us all back to the place we were on Sept. 12, 2001. The day after America was attacked we were not obsessed with red states, blue states or political parties. We were united as Americans, standing together to protect the values and principles of the greatest nation ever created.
Our objective is to take our Out-of-Control Government back to the American people!
We will do this thru Educated Activism.
Education; so that we can talk with facts, conviction, and assertiveness to prospective members,
the news media, our elected Representatives, and groups that may oppose our objectives.
Activism; to make contacts after contacts after contacts with our elected Representatives, insisting
that their votes on key legislation MUST be for the benefit the people they work for, and not themselves
or special interest groups.
Why the number 9.12?
Remember that feeling you had on 9/12/01? Those feelings of pride, honor, compassion and kinship with every American. We remembered what it was to be an American. And now, if we apply the 9 principles and 12 values listed below to our everyday lives maybe we can have that feeling again. That feeling of true American patriotism. That's why the number 9.12.
What are the 9 principles?
1. America Is Good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government can not force me to
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
What are the 12 values?
Mission and Financial Statement
The 9.12 project of Tulsa is a voluntary, non-partisan educational group of freely associating citizens promoting the principles of freedom that built and sustain America. Its purpose is to provide educational resources for learning and understanding the Constitution of the United States, increasing communication between citizens and their elected public servants, and preserving the Union of the Fifty States. It accepts donations from its members and non-members alike, and donations are its only source of income. Donations to the 9.12 project of Tulsa are not tax deductable, nor do they inure to the financial benefit of its individual members.
Our 9.12 Logo - A Modified Ben Franklin Creation
In 1754 Benjamin Franklin published his famous "divided snake" cartoon.
He was encouraging the divided colonies to "Unite or Die".
This was the first political cartoon published in an American newspaper.
A popular superstition of the time was that a dead snake would come back to life if the pieces were placed next to each other.
Also, Britian was sending convicted criminals to the colonies.
Franklin was also suggesting that the colonies return the favor by sending rattlesnakes back to Britian.
The Official Motto of Oklahoma
Labor Omnia Vincit (Labor Conquers All Things)